London 24/7
Monday, February 16, 2026
Contacts
  • Latest news
  • Commodities
  • Culture
  • Fashion
  • Finances
  • Opinion
No Result
View All Result
  • Latest news
  • Commodities
  • Culture
  • Fashion
  • Finances
  • Opinion
No Result
View All Result
London 24/7
No Result
View All Result
Home Commodities

Royal family drama as Prince of Wales wanted Andrew ‘out of picture’ long ago

by London 24/7
in Commodities
Reading Time: 3 mins read

New reports have emerged claiming that the Prince of Wales, Prince Charles, has been urging his father, Prince Philip, to take action against his younger brother, Prince Andrew, for years.

According to sources close to the royal family, Prince Charles has been concerned about the potential damage Prince Andrew’s association with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein could have on the reputation of the monarchy. The Prince of Wales is said to have repeatedly urged his father to address the issue and take a more proactive approach in dealing with the situation.

This news comes amid the ongoing scandal surrounding Prince Andrew’s friendship with Epstein, who died in prison last year while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges. The Duke of York has faced intense scrutiny and criticism for his ties to the disgraced financier, with several of Epstein’s victims alleging that they were trafficked to Prince Andrew for sexual purposes.

While Prince Andrew has denied any wrongdoing and claims he was unaware of Epstein’s illegal activities, the controversy has continued to plague the royal family. And now, with the emergence of these new claims, it seems that the Prince of Wales has been pushing for action behind the scenes.

Sources close to Prince Charles say that he has been deeply troubled by the situation and has been urging his father to take a more active role in handling the fallout. The Prince of Wales is said to be concerned not only about the impact on the monarchy’s reputation but also about the well-being of his brother.

It is no secret that Prince Charles and Prince Andrew have had a strained relationship over the years. The two brothers have often been at odds, with Prince Andrew’s more controversial actions causing tension within the family. And now, with this latest development, it seems that the Prince of Wales is taking a stand and urging his father to take action.

The royal family has faced its fair share of scandals in recent years, but this one has been particularly damaging. The allegations against Prince Andrew have not only tarnished his own reputation but also brought negative attention to the entire royal family. And with the Prince of Wales reportedly pushing for action, it is clear that the situation has reached a critical point.

While the specifics of Prince Charles’ conversations with his father are not known, it is believed that he has been advocating for Prince Andrew to step back from his royal duties and take a more proactive approach in addressing the allegations. The Prince of Wales is said to be concerned about the potential legal implications and the impact on the monarchy’s reputation if the situation is not handled swiftly and effectively.

It is heartening to see the Prince of Wales taking a stand and urging his father to take action. This shows a strong sense of responsibility and a commitment to protecting the integrity of the royal family. Prince Charles has always been a dedicated and dutiful member of the monarchy, and this latest development only further highlights his dedication to the institution.

It is also a positive sign that the royal family is taking this matter seriously and is actively working towards resolving it. The monarchy has a long history of serving the people of the United Kingdom, and it is crucial that they maintain the trust and respect of the public. By addressing this issue head-on, the royal family is showing their commitment to upholding the values and principles of the monarchy.

In conclusion, the new claims suggesting that the Prince of Wales has been urging his father to take action against Prince Andrew for years are a positive development in the ongoing scandal. It shows that the royal family is taking this matter seriously and is actively working towards finding a resolution. And with the Prince of Wales leading the charge, we can be assured that the situation will be handled with the utmost care and sensitivity.

Tags: Prime Plus
Previous Post

Climber dies after major sea rescue

Next Post

Fake gas fitter leaves family in ‘potentially lethal’ home

Next Post

Fake gas fitter leaves family in 'potentially lethal' home

READ ALSO

Drivers stuck in car park for four hours after traffic light fault
Commodities

Drivers stuck in car park for four hours after traffic light fault

by London 24/7
November 16, 2025
0

...

White House: Trump, Qataris Agree to $1.2 Trillion Economic Commitment

White House: Trump, Qataris Agree to $1.2 Trillion Economic Commitment

May 15, 2025
IVPA suggests calibrated release of mustard stock by government

IVPA suggests calibrated release of mustard stock by government

July 26, 2025
IIM Calcutta to mentor women entrepreneurs in Telangana

IIM Calcutta to mentor women entrepreneurs in Telangana

May 18, 2025
Hallmark Christmas tree quiz reveals what your decorating style says about you

Hallmark Christmas tree quiz reveals what your decorating style says about you

November 20, 2025
Wind turbines developer wants to build hundreds in Wales by 2030

Wind turbines developer wants to build hundreds in Wales by 2030

January 3, 2025
London 24/7

Follow Us

New McDonald’s restaurant planned for Merthyr Tydfil

New McDonald’s restaurant planned for Merthyr Tydfil

October 23, 2025
‘The Political Cartoons of Today:’ Judge Blocks California Law Banning ‘Deepfake’ Videos of Politicians

‘The Political Cartoons of Today:’ Judge Blocks California Law Banning ‘Deepfake’ Videos of Politicians

October 4, 2024

Rep. Barry Loudermilk Will Not Seek Reelection After 6 Terms in Congress

The Iran-Israel War Is Over. But the Arab World Is Grappling With Its Consequences

Row over council’s public relations and marketing bill

Sun TV Q3 net dips 11% to ₹324 crore

Categories

  • Latest news
  • Commodities
  • Culture
  • Fashion
  • Finances
  • Opinion
  • Contacts
  • Privacy Policy
  • Copyright

No Result
View All Result
  • Latest news
  • Commodities
  • Culture
  • Fashion
  • Finances
  • Opinion